Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Beauty: July & August

Beaches

North Lake Tahoe, California

Every year since I can remember, I have gone on vacation with my family to Lake Tahoe. I always hope while I am there, I'll be able to catch an awesome sunset....and this year I was super lucky! We stay in the north shore, near Kings Beach (one of my most favorite places in the world).

(Portrait taken by my brother, Ian Brown)

Aquatic Park Beach, San Francisco, California

I took these pictures while on an adventure with my job, Adventure Camps!


China Camp Beach, San Rafael, California

With my job, one of our most favorite place to visit during the summer time is China Camp Beach. I love the history of the old rustic pier and boats. SO much fun to shoot! 




Butterflies

Butterfly Garden, Petaluma California

This was such a fun day! I got to spend some time with a dear friend, learn about all sorts of different butterflies and moths, and hunt and capture the butterflies with my camera. It was a beautiful day and the butterflies put on a brilliant show. 







Lake Anza, Tilden Park, Berkeley

On one of my work days we went to beautiful Lake Anza and we were being followed by this friendly butterfly. It was so generous to let me get some detailed close ups!



No comments:

Post a Comment